Sunday, December 5, 2010

Attention Reader!

Comrade readers,

It is with great pride that I take my rightful place at lectern of revolution.

As we begin our great struggle for our worker's reading utopia, I can promise you one thing. With your everlasting sacrifice, and the rightful rage of the revolutionary intelligentsia, we shall cast off the chains of the cultural bourgeoisie.

Though the road may be difficult, we will establish a new world, a better world, where the absurd will reign supreme, and the reactionary logic of the established arts will have been crushed.

It is with this benediction (which I, Hans Ostropol, in my infinite revolutionary wisdom, do declare to be well said) that we begin our fight against the dull and commonplace, and aim to outrage those that sit complacently in their drawing rooms.

So forward, faithful cadre, and into the fray with all that is unseemly.

Your beloved leader,
Hans Ostropol

No comments:

Post a Comment